Workforce Solutions staff works with individuals, just like you, looking for employment in Maine's six coastal counties - Cumberland, Knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc, Waldo, and York.
We assess, then match, your interests and abilities to good jobs in the marketplace. Our employment specialists are skilled in helping you identify work interests, develop goals, and find the job of your choice.
We then stay in touch through on-the-job training, job coaching, one-on-one counseling and other support services to ensure employment success.
Our Workforce Solutions staff are committed to helping you find stability and independence through employment, while strengthening your community's workforce.
We work with you to identify your strengths and needs:
- Resume development
- Contacting employers
- Exploring networking opportunities
- Interviewing techniques
- Digital literacy
- On-the-job training
- Paid internships
- Address potential skill gaps
- Are you unemployed?
- Have you been laid off from a job?
- Are you underemployed or working part-time and want to work full time?
- Do you believe you might need job training?
- Are you looking for a new job or looking to improve your job qualifications?
- Are you looking for a new career?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact one of our service centers nearest you for information on no-cost training, job placement services, and other job-hunting resources for you.